The British School has a prestigious certification from IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) conducted by the University of Cambridge International Examination (CIE). This certification serves a virtual passport to advanced courses and recognition from Universities across the world.IGCSE curriculums get scope to expand or digress into values that build for a true citizen of the new millennium.
Ms. Mona Shri Sethi with Ben Sennitt, Director Education University of Cambridge UK during CIPP Teacher Support Seminar
Inspector-in-Chief Mr. John Gwinnell from CIE with the TBS staff for setting up Northern Regional Exam Centre.
IGCSE- Benefits for the students :
- IGCSE is a high profile qualification with an excellent reputation.
- IGCSE provides a foundation for higher-level courses as A and O levels.
- Study and examination at IGCSE provide a broad knowledge base and learning skills serve an excellent preparation for employment.
- IGCSE is recognized as a reliable record of attainment, which counts towards entry to universities and colleges around the world.
- IGCSE offers a flexible course of study that gives teachers and students the potential to tailor the curriculum appropriately for them.
- By studying a broad selection of IGCSE subjects, students can benefit from the additional award of the International Certificate of Education (ICE).