Vision & Mission
To foster and cultivate the highest standards in every pupil in everything he or she undertakes. To encourage children to be proud of themselves and their achievements, to be proud of their friends and their school.
- At The British School, we endeavour to sustain a happy, stable, safe and orderly environment in which children are educated and developed to their full potential.
- We equip our pupils with the basic tools for learning, i.e. literacy, numeracy and oracy, in accordance with the National Curriculum England, offering a broad and balanced curriculum.
- We provide pupils with first hand experiences in order to make the work stimulating and meaningful. This will encourage a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- We aim to develop independence, co-operation and self motivation in our pupils.
- We endeavour to foster good relationships between school, home and the community.
- As we believe that children learn best in an environment free from prejudice, we actively encourage respect for and understanding of all cultures and faiths within the school and wider community.
- We aim to offer equality of opportunity for all pupils.
- We value our children and their opinions and encourage this caring attitude throughout the school.
- Children learn best when their efforts are recognized, resulting in a sense of worth and achievement.